Friday, February 19, 2010

Female Gential Warts Pictures HELP..GENITAL WARTS!! EEEEEEK!?

HELP..GENITAL WARTS!! EEEEEEK!? - female gential warts pictures

Ok, I wife of 17 years was diagnosed with warts Gential the other day. However, the Internet, I do not think my doctor had no idea because I have problems with the questions I had and I gave the answers were quite different from the internet (I know that it is not always reliable).
I have no treatment that I have no way to go to the GUM clinic, because the circumstances and the doctor told me that he would leave of their own to ..
1) When?
And secondly
2) Although he was physically gone, I'll always be able to spend them?

1 comments:

Pamela Carrington said...

1) You should have a different doctor!
2) If you go still in the position to them! There is nothing to do! Use condoms!
2) Genital warts disappear May, but you can not wait for years! should be treated as soon as possible! Talk to your doctor!

Also in this case is a good Wartrol (probably best), which got rid of genital warts and you feel more confident that demonstrate the custom.

It worked for me!

I do not know if Wartrol pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

Post a Comment