Saturday, February 6, 2010

Looney Tunes High Chairs High Chair Replacement Part?

High Chair Replacement Part? - looney tunes high chairs

I have an Evenflo Baby Looney Tunes President Hugh is a table and a chair, I have since I was 9 years old, a baby. My three daughters have this chair is used, in perfect condition or until my stepson was in front of the handles of the tray. I need to see if someone can help me find another supply tank or maybe I have the model number and date of manufacture can so that you can ask the company. All I can see is from the time of the year 1996, but the model number is gone. I know I'm stretching too far this time, but I want to buy a new seat, especially if it is in almost perfect condition and all I need is this part.

Thank you a bunch!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same chair, and is in excellent condition. Sales on the shelf for $ 20 plus postage. If you live in New Jersey, local, you would choose.

Post a Comment