Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Portable Exhaust Fan How To Keep My House Cooler In Heat?

How to keep my house cooler in heat? - portable exhaust fan

It is hot morning in Melbourne, I have the shade cloth awnings, etc., in the sunny windows, but I am left me worried about the house locked. Normally, the door / window left open to circulate air, but I'll work all day and expect a warm wind from the north. The house is closed, and I have a cat busy adults who have disorders of the airways. When the north wind, you can leave a window on the fridge next to the house to circulate air (I'm one of those who believe that the air is better) than nothing at all could leave my ceiling fans? I can run a portable fan myself, but I'm worried about electrical equipment can be at home when I did not. Please enter the next hot, I send my cat in a kennel with air conditioning for the day. Do you want advice tomorrow, thank you.

2 comments:

Fraz said...

I agree with the first answer. That evening, as many open windows can allow cold air and warm air outside. If you have opened a good window on sliding windows and, I suggest you open the windows on one side of the house and open windows on the bottom. Warm air rises and escapes through the open window at the top faster and easier, while the cold air through an open window at the bottom front of the house. If you do not open your windows, you just open all the windows down. Early in the morning, close all windows, close all blinds and curtains, trapping the cool air at night and it keeps the sun, so it is not the interior of the house and in the air heat. Using ceiling fans will also help, and there are 2 ways to use to them.
1. Have begun to blow air down to a warm breeze creates and feel comfortable in cooler than it really is.
2. After it was found that blowing air to draw cooler air from the bottom area of a normal life outside the factory. Warm air rises, cold supplies from the air (water does the same thing too).

The best and least expensive for what you use to cool my house was an escape of the house. You have to hunt around for them because they are not normally found in the days that many stores under renovation, but still be safe. It are very well after the sun begins to cool and the outside. It comes with installation instructions and are available in different sizes and what you have, which is assessed on the space / volume of your home. Some people call ceiling fans and in the same way, but They have ceiling fans. a whole house exhaust mounts on the roof and not in the attic. The opinion of others, if your house has an attic fan mounted on the roof can also be used so that the cover / door open to his penthouse to help in the afternoon and evening heat to dispel some of the area of home life. Even if your house has not attic ventilation and attic fan will still leave the cover / noor support still open.

Just guessing said...

Use a fan to circulate air inside the house without help, but often the need to bring air from outside the house. Since outside air is warmer than the air during the day, it would not be a good idea. Soak up the cold air as much as possible during the hour when the sun does not shine and then leave the house. In the long term, the attic insulation will provide the greatest benefit.

Post a Comment